Thinning of the cartilage of the joints with power loads leading to discomfort and pain in the knees bothers not only the elderly. Excessive load on the spine, lack of nutrients to maintain the mobility of the connective bones, lead to inflammatory processes and the gradual degeneration of cartilage. The American company Solgar provides the market of food additives Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, aimed at improving the health of consumers.
- The value of chondroprotectors for joints
- Basic components
- Who needs to take dietary supplements
- Operating principle
- Suggested Supplements
- Drug Interactions
- Side effects
- What doctors say about chondroitin and glucosamine
The value of chondroprotectors for joints
At the age of 25-27 years, the amount of collagen in a person begins to decrease, the process of cell renewal slows down.
The body gradually loses moisture, knees hurt, skin becomes dry, deep wrinkles and stretch marks appear. The mucous membrane of the internal organs suffers. Chronic fatigue comes.
Nutrient deficiencies can be supplemented with nutritional supplements that have the components glucosamine and chondroitin.
Means for improving the condition of cartilage, slowing down destructive processes and exerting an effect on the focus of inflammation are of natural origin.
The main objective of the drugs is to accelerate the process of tissue renewal, the formation of a lubricating fluid that envelops the joints and protects against wear.
The composition of the dietary supplement:
- Chondroitin is a component of cartilage that strengthens ligaments in the process of stretching and compression, is part of the liquid capsule with lubricating functions. Reduces pain in inflamed joints, promotes renewal, prolongs youthful skin.
[amazon_auto_links search=”Chondroitin supplements” count=”2″]
- Glucosamine is a product of cartilage, retains sulfur in the formation of organic compounds, the deposition of necessary calcium, delays premature aging and promotes tissue repair. It is additionally prescribed for the elderly, improves joint flexibility.[amazon_auto_links search=’Glucosamine supplements’ count=”2″]
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – an organic sulfur compound that promotes rapid recovery of strength, preservation of muscle fibers, reduces pain. Strengthens the work of chondroprotectors.[amazon_auto_links search=’MSM supplements’ count=”2″]
- Collagen is a protein for building ligaments, teeth, skin, nails, blood vessels. Durable skeleton of new cells, restoration of broken bonds, protecting against premature wear of the viscera and skeleton of a person.[amazon_auto_links search=’Collagen supplements’ count=”2″]
- Hyaluronic acid – the viscosity of the synovial fluid and the elasticity of the cartilage depend on its amount. In normal values of the content, pain and inflammation pass.[amazon_auto_links search=’Hyaluronic acid supplements’ count=”2″]
- MSM formula – a substance that increases the permeability of cell walls and enhances the action of other components of the dietary supplement.[amazon_auto_links search=’MSM formula supplements’ count=”2″]
- Vitamin C promotes the formation of collagen protein, which is necessary for cartilage.[amazon_auto_links search=’Vitamin C supplements’ count=”2″]
Who needs to take dietary supplements
Quality of life and physical activity depend on the condition of the skeletal system.
Tissue restoration and replenishment of the synovial fluid is due to a decrease in joint loads and nutrient intake.
Potential risk group:
- overweight people;
- athletes with excessive physical exertion;
- elderly and over 45 years old with age-related changes in the joints.
- after an injury or surgery;
- received changes in bone tissue due to infectious diseases;
- working most of the day standing (at the machine, counter);
- having sedentary work;
- with osteochondrosis and other diseases of the spine;
- spending a lot of time in a stationary state, working with precision instruments or at a computer;
- disturbing diet and leading an unhealthy lifestyle;
- hereditary factors affecting the condition of bone tissue.
Most drugs relate to preventive measures that prevent the development of arthritis, premature aging and wear of the joints.
They have moderate effectiveness. Do not cure the disease, but facilitate the course, contributing to a faster rehabilitation.
The difference between the injuries of the knee and the gradual thinning of the cartilage tissue as a result of the loss of collagen, significantly affects the process and timing of recovery.
Glucosamine sulfate is involved in the formation of tissue structures, nutrition of nails, tendons, ligaments, and eyes. Helps to subside the process of inflammation and pain with manifestations of osteoarthritis.
Relieves puffiness, positively affects the heart, stomach, kidneys, intestines, lungs.
Chondroitin sulfate has an effect on the microcirculation of blood, preventing the occurrence of blood clots. Influencing the elasticity of the skin, can be used in cosmetology and dermatology.
Promotes rapid healing of wound surfaces, reduces blood cholesterol.
Methylsulfonylmethane (organic sulfur) is a part of organic compounds, reproduces antioxidants, molecular protein structure.